Saturday, August 12, 2006

A message for the masses:

Thanks in part to the National Enquirer or Star Magazine, 75% of all new visitors to my blog arrived here by searching for "Tom Cruise baby deformed" or some variation thereof. And really, I'm sorry to disappoint. All I have to offer is that so bad it goes back to good Photoshop of Tom Cruise, Nicolas Cage (whom I loathe, seriously- especially with that mustache he's sporting in that movie I refuse to acknowledge by name) dressed as Superman, and that Britney Spears statue. You guys. I don't know if Suri Holmes Cruise is deformed or not.


What I do know is that Scientology won't save her if she has hair all over her face, like Teen Wolf.


You know, not that there's anything wrong with being a teenage...wolf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a statue of Brittney Spears? Where is it?

The secret word I have to type to get this comment to post is, "pohlklas."

jenniferocious! said...

Todd, sadly its true that the statue in question is of Britney Spears giving birth on a bear skin rug. Supposedly it was meant to be a pro-life statement. The same artist just made a bust of Hillary Clinton and her bosoms.

Excellent secret word, by the by.

Anonymous said...

Uh... DID she give birth on a bear rug. I just don't understand... it must be _art_.

jenniferocious! said...

Todd, my understanding is that Ms. Spears had a C-Section, making this statue more of an artistic/political? statement than one of accuracy.

Favorite pice of _art_ I ever came across was a huge mural that said NOT ABOUT ART. Owned by one of the Board of Directors of the organization I worked for at the time. Somewhere I have a picture. I'll dig that up...

My secret word to post this comment is, "bkiwi".