Thursday, August 24, 2006

Drumroll please...

Hello friends, family, and other miscellaneous cherised people!

After much careful thought and deliberation, I will be moving to Boulder, Colorado (BOCO if you know...you don't have time to utter entire words) over Labor Day weekend. I am starting a new high-falootin' job. Its a sweet gig where I get to ride my bike to work, travel all over the country, and six months down the road, I'll be moving to New York: The City and working from there.

So! This means:
a) I have a bunch of cool stuff I need to get rid of (sweet things like: that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince cardboard standup thing, a bunch of posters, a microwave, a stereo, craft supplies, my collection of troll dolls from 4th grade, a Hootie and the Blowfish CD...)

and b) if you want any of this sweet stuff you should contact me...Like Crazy Eddy says, "Everything must go!"

and c) I have an address in BOCO. Let me know if you would like it.

and d) My cell phone will be the same as always.

and e) If I haven't talked to you in awhile, I am sorry. This has been one redonkulous summer, give me a shout if you wish to hear the sordid details or if you just want to jam about why Cool Ranch Doritos are superior to Nacho Cheese Doritos.

and f) For my Massachusetts friendlies, I will be having a going away party...stay tuned for the details.

xoxo!
-jen

p.s. Jen C, please don't be mad at me that you probably read about this on the internets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for decision making!

I will, um, continue to miss you as always.

jenniferocious! said...

Decision making indeed.

Oh! I forgot to mention, what with all my traveling, maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods soon. Grand.

Anonymous said...

What?! NOoooooOOOOOOOoooooo.

Keep me posted on that going away party, which I'm crashing.

But maybe I can see the inventory list of stuff being sold/pawned off?

jenniferocious! said...

Culotte, I will definitely let you in on the details, it looks like it will probably be at the Brass Cat in Easthampton one night next week or at my house as a "let's finish off the liquor in Jen's house" party where everyone brings their favorite mixer.

The packing has begun and so I will compile an inventory list of things that need to go. Off the top of my head, I have a microwave, a bunch of end tables, a 4 drawer filing cabinet, a 3 cd stereo player, a George Forman grill, I AM NOT EVEN JOKING ABOUT THE TROLL DOLLS. Maybe my party will be to give away my stuff too.