Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"They should call it the 'City That Never Sleeps' except on Sundays..."

I went on a quick trip to New York Sunday night/Monday. Didn't really do much, but did manage to get some sweet blisters on the tops of my feet (inexplicably). I did see my friend Will, who is very very smart and goes to NYU. Otherwise, mostly uneventful. Although here are two in the series, "I am so hungry, I could eat my own hand if I hadn't just touched that dirty handrail on the subway":




My world is so awkward lately. I have the grace of an adolescent boy in high heels. I'll figure out how to articulate and get back to you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awkward, yet . . . so adorable. ~smooch~

Anonymous said...

Wanna go gorge ourselves on Cheetos and watch Clerks?

jenniferocious! said...

Jane, dearest, I adore you.

Culotte, yes and yes. But not tonight because Project Runway is on. Do you want to come to my house and have raspberry margaritas and watch it with me?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Yes.

I don't have cable! That's like waving a candy bar in front of the fat kid!

jenniferocious! said...

Culotte. Of course you can come over whenever you'd like. Raspberry margaritas and cable television whenever you'd like!

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

YAY!