Friday, August 25, 2006

Do not forsake me.

ATTN: Everyone. I am NOT ashamed to admit that through no illegal means of my own, I received a copy of Mr. Justin Timberlake's new album FutureSex/LoveSounds, which will be released next month. And I am kind of giggly and excited about it. Shut up. Just be quiet.


Bringing sexy back, indeed Mr. Timberlake.

I know, its Justin effing Timberlake. The same guy from that one boy band who dated Britney. Yeah, I know I know. You can take away my membership card for the Music Snob Club.



Okay, so I don't hear Mr. Timberlake channeling David Bowie or Prince as he has claimed in interviews lately. But....I sorta like it. In the "I could have a dance party to this in my undies" way.

Also, please no lectures about illegal downloading because
1. I didn't download this and
2. Justin Timberlake is a gajillionaire and gets to have sex with Cameron Diaz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on, sistah friend. Justin Timberlake is the bomb, and I will punch anyone in the genitals who dares to disagree.

Harumph.

jenniferocious! said...

Culotte. I cannot stop listening to SexyBack. There is a nonstop gay man's dance party happening in my head all.the.time.

Remind me to show you my "cockpunch" technique.

Anonymous said...

You should see what happens when I listen to Madonna's "Hung Up." I get all worked up.

And then I relax with The Shins. For my street cred.

jenniferocious! said...

Hung up is one of my favorite songs that Napkin and I have dance parties to at our house! We get super sassy dancing to that song.

I want to make a playlist on my iPod called "The Gay Man's Guide to Dance Parties" and it would include Sexyback and Hung Up. No doubt.

The Shins....so good for the street cred. : ) (I lovelovelove the Shins!)