Thursday, August 17, 2006

Learned my lesson twice.

Music I am rocking to lately:
Gogol Bordello
Dirty Pretty Things (Thanks Jen C.! This is sexcellente!)
The Raconteurs
Nicola Conte
The Ditty Bops

Activities that have consumed my time lately:
Making bizarre mix CDs for people
Operation: Not Homeless '06
Project Runway (Join us every Wednesday for live commentary.)
New effin York City (Or is it New York effin City?)

Questions to Ponder:
What don't you understand about the term 'General Admission'? That means there are no reserved seats.
Why is that nutjob Vincent still on Project Runway while that darling little Alison got the boot? Stoopid.
Why will Stuffonmycat.com always be funny?

Sigh, sigh, sigh.
Today was my interns' last day here and I am bummed. They were little shitheads, but they were my little shitheads this summer and I miss them already. Chris and Ashley will probably be taking over the non-profit universe soon.

New word:
Boutard. As in, "Man that guy is boutarded," or "I am so tired I'm boutarded." Because I am so tired, I am slightly slow on the uptake these days. Not even coffee can save me from my yawns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like Dirty Pretty Things. I think I would be more into it if I could tranform myself into dance-party mode as quickly as you can. It's a wonderful ability you have that I am envious of.

jenniferocious! said...

Jen, yes Napkin and I have been dance partying it up every morning when we get ready for our respective days. I, brushing my teeth and sometimes combing my hair, and Napkin, who usually is licking her own bum.

Anonymous said...

I love the Gogol! My husband was good friends with Eugene for a while.