Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good Christian men, Rejoice!

This man:

Is a Good and Honest Christian. For those of you asking yourselves, "Who is that hippy?" That is Roger McGuinn, of The Byrds. You know, To every season Turn! Turn! Turn!

"To everything (turn, turn, turn)/There is a season (turn, turn, turn)/And a time for every purpose, under heaven/A time to be born, a time to die/A time to plant, a time to reap/A time to kill, a time to heal/A time to laugh, a time to weep"

Yeah, that guy. Well. Apparently, I am not a good Christian, according to a man who purchased tickets to see Mr. McGuinn at my work. "Roger McGuinn is a Good and Honest Christian who does not support corporations and their high ticket prices. You, Heathen, must have made these ticket prices very high and you are going to hell for it."

Look, pal. I didn't make the ticket prices, I just sell the tickets. Furthermore, I work for a non-profit organization, not Ticketmaster. I may be a heathen, but not for the reasons you're thinking...

That's right everybody. I'm ...a gay... now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slip her the tongue!

jenniferocious! said...

Culotte, I did slip her the tongue right after this picture was snapped! Big ol wet tongue kiss...she's Finnish, so that's how they do things over there, you know...

Anonymous said...

Yup. They have to "finnish" what they started!

HA! HAHAHAHA!

~quietly sobbing~

I'm so lame.

PS. I super puffy-heart your blog, write more please, GO BAYSIDE!