Thursday, August 03, 2006

The female of the species is more deadly than the man.

Its so oppresively hot in my office, I'm finding it difficult to work. I must be sweating off all my body fat though because I AM SO SWEATY. Rather than working, I keep making MixTapes with Hot!Hot!Hot! themes like: Hawaiian Songs, Calypso/Zydeco Music, LATIN!, and 50s-60s surf music. And for fun, I just mix them all up together. So no matter the music, it always fits my sweaty self here in my office.

I'm sorry to keep complaining about this sweaty office deal, but its really quite unbearable. Its hotter in my office than it is outdoors. Its just not right, I tell you.

So, there are many big and special changes happening in my life right. Mostly that my mom took me to Target last weekend and bought my first training bra. Now I won't be embarassed in the locker room at gym class.

Okay, but seriously for a second. In 8th grade, I was absolutely mortified by having to change in the locker room and so every single day, I would change in and out of my gym clothes in the itty bitty bathroom stall. This is particularly funny to think about now since most of my friends are terrified of my NBS (Naked Baby Syndrome, wherein I am just...naked...all the time at home regardless of company).

Jen's Cooking Tip of the Day
Use Toasted Sesame Oil sparingly. A few drops is all you'll need for that added kick in your salad or stir fry. Using too much can produce an overpowering bitter taste.

And in honor of Snakes on A Plane coming out this month...
How to Escape from a Python
1. Remain still. This will minimize constriction strength, but a python usually continues constricting well after the prey is dead and not moving.

2. Try to control the python's head to unwrap the coils, starting from whichever end is available.

Can someone explain this to me:
I just bought a new spindle of blank CDs and they have the most noxious smell ever. Its overpowering my office, that's how pungent this funky odor is. What's up with stinky CDs?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to find out that I'm not alone in my NBS.

Anonymous said...

N totally has it, too.

Is there a support group that one can join? Where spouses and friends can also go and take pictures? Just wondering.

~Also wondering when I became a total perv~

jenniferocious! said...

I have a serious case of NBS and not just during heat waves.

Will everyone be naked at the support group? If so, count me in.