Friday, February 03, 2006

I can breath for the first time.

This is where I'll live (internetially speaking). Yeah, I just internetially. I'm still decorating the Lounge, so give me some time.

Likewise, if I forgot the link to you in internetland, my sincere apologies. Let me know, and I'll put you over there on the right too.

And hey, if you have any badass HTML skillz, I need help. I have an artistic vision and I need your help.

And now a joke, courtesy of my friend Will. (If you don't find it funny, its because Will doesn't know funny.)

An octopus walks into a bar with a set of bagpipes. The bartender asks the octopus if he'll play a song.

"Of course not! I'm going to fuck the thing when I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

It gets funnier each time I read or tell this joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

That is all.