Monday, February 27, 2006

The Outré Lounge goes interactive.

Okay friends, strangers, readers. I'm starting a new project. And little did you know that when you came to the Outré Lounge today that you'd get to participate in fun, interactive blogging!

Making mix CDs is fun, but I need to be challenged. Much like ExplodingDog.com except with music instead of words, you- yes!- YOU!, will leave a comment or email me or IM me or send me secret messages written in lemon juice which I will then iron to reveal your secret message a thought, idea, feeling, story, anything. And then I will make a mix using your suggestion and post it here in internetland. I will even upload this mix to the intraweb where you can then download it and pop it into your iTunes or for the 30% of mp3 owners who bought a not iPod- you can pop it into...whatever you use. See! You get something out of it too!

If you would prefer to post your suggestion anonymously, please do.

Its like Tiny Mix Tapes, except, you know, you'll actually be able to download the mix for real and uhhhhh...it came from me and not....someone else.

I'm taking suggestions until Monday, February 27 and then I'll choose someone's suggestion. Maybe it will be yours. Maybe it will be my granny's suggestion.

HA! You didn't really think my granny read this page did you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A musical journey through puberty.

adam said...

robot pastries made of metal shavings

Anonymous said...

-Musicians that were on heroin.
-Songs to screw to.