Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I take it all back.

Any time I have ever said I enjoy charts and graphs, I was lying. Because I do not. Not anymore. Not bar graphs or pie charts or spreadsheets converted into distributions of ticket prices...

I want no part of it.

My eyes have crossed themselves and all the numbers are jumbled.

Question O' the Day:
For my friends with laptops, do you use a mouse or just the little touchypad?

Also:
Today's Dinosaur Comic is HILARIOUS. ("My bike will be called Susan. That's a good name." "My bike will be called Sexual Intercourse: The Bike!")

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touchypad.

adam said...

touchpad! pawpad!

cheer cheer cheer!

jenniferocious! said...

Touchypadders, what about if I am wanting to create one of my Photoshop masterpieces? Will a touchypad do my photoshops justice?

Anonymous said...

I use both...If it will be a sit down thing, I go mouse. If I am on the go downloading the latest from Mariah Carey, I go touch pad. Mice are cheap, keep one with you for when you want it.

jenniferocious! said...

That's what I was thinking, Brad. Do you have any mouse recommendations? Furthermore, do you want to start a MacBookPro gang with me?