Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dear Adam, we should probably learn how to make different faces in our photos. See below.

Two years ago:
Six months ago:

Edit for Ms. Jane: It might take me quite literally weeks to compile the (de)evolution of my haircolor, as I haven't seen my natural color since 1994! And I'm not even sure that there's documentation for some of the shorter lived colors- like the Feria Chocolate Cherry #36 incident from my junior year of high school, or bright ass blue from December of 2002 which subsequently led to the "my hair is so damaged its falling out and won't hold any color- not even my own natural haircolor" incident. But, here's one of my favorites, the pink roots/black look from two summers ago:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The evolution of your hair color is rather fascinating as well.

jenniferocious! said...

Oh my...this doesn't even begin to cover the evolution of my various hair colors! A post on that just in the past 2 years would be very long indeed. Oddly, my hair looks very different than it did even six months ago.

Anonymous said...

I want to see a slideshow of all of your hair colors and hair styles. All of them. In chronological order. Get to work.