Wednesday, January 10, 2007

idiot. savant.

I forgot to mention yesterday...

While I was at the movies watching Dreamgirls, there was a couple behind me who would not stop talking during the movie. As I've mentioned before, I hate when people talk during movies, so I shushed them. After the movie was over, I gathered my things and turned around to leave when I realized the person I had shushed during the movie was BLIND with one of those white blind canes and the whole shabang.

I shushed a blind person at the movies.

I am such a jackass.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a Jackass. Have you ever heard me yell? Imagine me yelling,
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD A BLIND PERSON WANT TO GO TO A MOVIE!!! DID THEY FORGET THAT THEY ARE BLIND!? I AM SENSITIVE TO THOSE WITH HADICAPS BUT NOT WHEN THEY GET ALL UP IN MY BIDNEZ BEATCH!!!!!!"

adam said...

a few days later.. still funny.

Anonymous said...

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/kellykapowski/male

Anonymous said...

That was from me!!!

Anonymous said...

I yelled at deaf people recently.

Let's hold hands.

jenniferocious! said...

Adam, thinking about this still makes me want to slump down into my seat at the movies.

Culotte, we are handicap-insensitive humans. I will hold your hand and never ever let go as we ride the train straight into hell.