Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I AM FILLED WITH HEINOUS LIES.

Okay, so I am clearly a liar about the momentary hiatus.

Let's try a round of funny things people Googled to arrive here:

upshot photos of pussy
I am so incredibly sorry to have disappointed you.

ginny quit living on dreams
But dreams are all we have!

how to cross a river infested with piranhas
Carefully.

marry-a-greek
I-don't-think-hyphenating-words-is-going-to-convince-a-Greek-or-anyone-to-marry-you.

obnoxious foofy hair
See also: my cat.

honey bunches of oats review
My opinion: as long as you don't use them for bacon tang bars and Honey Bunches of Oats are delicious.

skittles bunny
I love that commercial too! Yoooooyoyoyoyoooooooo!

yummy yum yum
Are we still talking about the skittles bunny?

then i'll be the sky
Okay, I'm keeping my feet on the ground.

jenn l day
For me, that's every day!

No comments: