Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yes, I love technology.

At work today, I could barely hide my excitement for my new favorite feature Google has (no, not the themes, but those are good too) is Google Calendars. I love that I can keep my schedule in a variety of colors and I made all my coworkers share it with me. Upon my jumping about with the beautiful color coded calendar in my hands, our artist-in-residence and receptionist extraordinaire laughs at me and says,

"Who are you? Seriously, Jen, are you really 25? Because what are you going to be like when you're 40?"

And then we both fell over in giggle fits. Because its true. And I had this flashback to being a kid and I was sitting in the hospital waiting room making imaginary schedules and bar graphs. Its completely true, I've always been like this (and by "this" I mean, weirdly paradoxical in my organizational skills). My room may be a mess, but my life is color coded and organized, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yOUR GONNA BE LIKE MOOOOOOM WHEN YOUR 40!!!! HAAHAAAA

jenniferocious! said...

No, B, you're mom at 40 except your 20. Oooooh, snap!

I'll always be Joan Leav at heart.

Anonymous said...

damn! ur kinda right! eeeeeek!