Monday, December 04, 2006

For business and pleasure.

Two weeks later, I'm back in Colorado. Two mini-vacations and one business trip with more fun than actual business mixed in...and well, I spent a lot of my time with family, old and awesome friends, and New York pals (in that order). Somewhere in all of it, I was caught in that snowstorm. At O'Hare Airport.

So I'm still catching up on returning to regular life in Colorado. Apparently, it snowed a week before it snowed in the midwest, but its wicked cold here.

I will try to catch up on your blogs and your busy lives, watching my Netflix, paying bills, and Christmas shopping. Oh dreaded Christmas shopping. Have I ever told you how much I hate the mall at Christmas time? Another day, another blog...

For now, let me regale you with this list of People/Places/Things that I am all about right now:

+Natasha Wescoat, artist
+Lester Bangs, author
+NPR (++All Things Considered and This American Life)
+Making new beepy-boopy ringtones for my Crackberry
+Finally finding some new pants that fit my short legs!
+New haircuts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're home safe - sorry you got caught in the snowstorm!

Anonymous said...

Add heterosexual relationships to that and I'm in...

Anonymous said...

Just heard-This American Life is being made into a series on Showtime. It is supposed to be awesome and will debut around March...Get Showtime.