Friday, December 22, 2006

Omaha, Lindsey Lohan, and How I Saved Christmas

First of all, let me just say that I am writing this from my blackberry. Second, I am in a car somewhere near Omaha Nebraska. Because my flight from Denver was cancelled. Impromptu road trip with my pal Kristen. We are on a race to Iowa\a race to save Christmas.

Not to worry though, we are hopped up on energy drinks and wearing night vision Blueblockers. We are going to single handedly save Christmas!

The voiceover for the trailer to the movie about our cross country trip would go something like this...

in a world
Where blizzards close airports
Two girls will travel across america's heartland
To save Christmas...
And learn the true meaning of holiday spirit.

Cue the Christmas music.

Nebraska is in my top five most boring states in the country. Indiana and Oklahoma, I am looking at you two...cause you're pretty damn boring to drive through too.

Very merries everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a show with Jose Feliciano once. Can "Feliz Navidad" be the theme music for the trailer?
Also-I think you should just make a movie trailer about your quest and not an actual movie. Less pressure for success...

Anonymous said...

i can't believe that you have a blackberry! what is this world coming to???

and i enjoyed your story. merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Brad, there will only be a trailer and no actual movie. And yes, Feliz Navidad is perfect.

Maura, I know- Blackberry, right?! Crazy.

Still on the road from Iowa to Illinois. I will make it home for Christmas if I have to hitch a ride.

Also, in this movie trailer I think one of the Olsen twins (the brunette) should play me. Thoughts anyone?

Anonymous said...

They'd be cool for PG-13. If you are going to slip a tittie in there for the R, better get Tara Reid.