Monday, September 11, 2006

hi friends!

Good things about Colorado:
1. Lots of food. I'm shocked that people here aren't giant blimps. There is every kind of food imagineable, including my favorite franchised standbys, Noodles & Co, Fazolis, Taco Johns, and Quiznos.
2. I know which direction I'm facing. The mountains are west. This still doesn't help me navigate the roads, but I know which direction I'm headed at least.
3. The mall is called TWIN PEAKS. Sadly, I did not find Laura Palmer's killer or that funny backwards talking midget at the mall. I did find an indoor RAVE style miniputt at the mall though, which makes up for the lack of the backwards talking midget.
4. Its sunshiney. Except right now, its lightning outside.
5. I can wear whatever I want to work. Like right now, I'm wearing a coconut bra, a ballon animal hat, and a baby blue polyester skirt I picked up at the thrift store. Okay, not really. That's a lie. But I could if I felt the need to.
6. There is a skateboard park that I pass to and from work. I'm always disappointed when I see real people skateboarding because they never can do those crazy jumps and tricks like in the video game, but uhhhhhhhhhhhh...skateboard park.
7. There is a bingo and bowling two-fer here. B-I-N-G-O and bowling. Together at last. Now all they need is karaoke.
8. So much tasty local beer. Its redonkulous. No seriously, the beer here is delicious.
9. As Mark so kindly pointed out, I'm further away from the terrorists. But I thought terrorism knows no boundaries?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can wear whatever I want to work."

Pshaw. Haven't you always?

jenniferocious! said...

Fair enough. When I worked at the theater I dressed up on show days. I've gotten into the bad habit where I dress up all time now, even when I don't have to. I can dress like a slob at work, and still I wear dresses.