Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summer Jams.

Jen's Summer Jams (Summer Aught-Six)

1. Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
2. Smoosh - Find a Way
3. Stereolab - Fab Four Suture
4. John Lennon - Legend
5. The Shins - Chutes to Narrow
6. Robbie Williams!
7. The Raconteurs
8. Simon & Garfunkel
9. All Time Quaterback/B.Gibbard mix
10. Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope

Things I Did Not Appreciate About the New Pirate Movie:
Why was the bad guy an octopus face? I do not appreciate pirates giving octopii a bad name.
Why was RattyRatface Orlando Bloom in constant rotation from start to finish?
Johnny Depp did not try to make out with me during the movie.


Photo Series: Best of the Monday Fun Adventure Club, Pt. 1

Sea anus!

I am thinking of having a yard sale soon, but I need to borrow someone's yard? Anyone up for a yard sale? Yaaaaaaaard saaaaaaaale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way to love Robbie Williams is defiantly, with a big exclaimation point! - I do it too and I stand tall when I'm picked on.
Good for you Jen L. I am proud.

jenniferocious! said...

Jen C! I am glad you have the Robbie Williams love too! I am a sucker for his former boy band turned gay Britpop music. Defiantly! With an exclamation point!

Anonymous said...

dear jen,
i totally HATE jonny depp for not even TRYING to make a move on you. he's a douche.
love,
lara

Anonymous said...

johnny even.