Thursday, March 30, 2006

S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G

Last night, I went to an Adult Spelling Bee that my friend was running the sound board for. I went cause I wanted to see people like this:

In adult form. Did you see that documentary, Spellbound? This kid was flippin awesome. He couldn't sit still and he loved the spelling. So I was hoping I'd catch some grown ups like him, but alas, it was not at all what I had imagined. I did see a guy in a dress, a lawyer begging like a puppy, and there were some H-A-R-D words spelled, but no neurotic kids who have to be told to spell the word right now or you're O-U-T.

And now: Why haven't I been fired yet?

Random photos I have found saved on my work computer, which I may or may not have put there, which I will now share with all of you!

An octopus wearing a sweater.


An ice cream cone on a building:

And Chuck Norris' head on a turtle body?


I have absolutely no explanation for this photo:
We should all love Ohmerica this hard:

No comments: