Friday, January 04, 2008

2007: Year of the Pugicorn (with surprise bonus ending)!

So hey. I was going to a picture retrospective of my hair in 2007. Which is pretty ridiculous no matter how you slice it. But then I got that really bad haircut in October and so there's really no pictures to show from October - December. So how about a photo retrospective of my hair from January 2007 - October 2007? Sounds good. Okay then. On with the show:

January:


February:


March:

I realize this photo does not show my hair. But it is a hilariously accurate depiction of my working friendship with my coworker, Eric, so it stays.

April:


May:

I know this is sideways. I prefer it that way.

June:


July:


August - September:


October - December:



Congrats! You made it this far! This is the funniest picture from 2007: y/y?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best photo ever.