Friday, December 28, 2007

Catalogue of the Christmas haul (for archival purposes).

+ Wiiiiiiiiii, accessories, games, etc. (Wii sports is going to make me the most in shape girl which fits nicely into my 2oo8 plans.)

+Octopus necklace

+Crockpot

+Sheets! Blankets! Pajamas!

+Serious Cutting Kitchen Knife.

+Books!

+Homemade canned garlicky pickles & beans (Bloody Marys ho!)


AND. My dad and I went to see Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story which was funny but ridic (which I am totally fine with). It was nice to hang out with my dad solo- it is not something that happens too often anymore (and didn't happen often enough when I lived nearby). 2oo7 has been an amazing year for me + Dad. I am lucky.

Fun fact: I have eaten Beef-A-Roo thrice (3!) this week and it has been nothing short of joygasmic in my mouth. Deluxe Veggie Club combo and Seared Tuna Sandwich combo, thank you. Thank you.

I have never been so sore in all my days. Wii Sports has left me hobbling around this week, but I keep going back for more. Love.the.pain. Bring it.

I'm really glad for all that I did and accomplished in 2oo7. I became a published author! And moved to New York City. Traveling. Rocking out. I am glad for all my new friends and all my old ones.

And now onto 2oo8. I closed my eyes and envisioned the year that lay ahead. And it excites me. Wherever you are out there, I am hoping that 2oo8 excites you, invigorates you, brings you love and passion.

No comments: