Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Words + visual aids.

% Bjork's new album, Volta

% Home made iced coffee + water with lemon and cucumbers + popcicles

% Photos from France



% Summer, summer, I am here to win you over.

% Paying someone else to do my laundry
% GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY IS PLAYING A FREE SHOW AT MCCARREN POOL THIS SUMMER.
% Watching reruns of old Scripps National Spelling Bees on ESPN2 (Samir! You're my boy!)
% International dance parties (alternately: How I became the United Nations of International Dance Party Friends)

% Smoosh opening for The Pipettes on June 5th!

% Dresses and dressing up

% Not traveling for three weeks (alternately: staying in New York for three weeks in a row!)

2 comments:

maura said...

paying someone to do laundry is genius! i am just starting this week! yippee!!

jenniferocious! said...

Maura, I was not convinced about paying someone else to wash my things until I realized it cost the same as doing it myself. Its totally brilliant and makes me love living in this big city.