Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All in all is all we are.

& Do you listen to NPR's All Songs Considered podcast? You really, really, really, really should. This week they posted Ben Gibbard's (of Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, American Analog Set, and All Time Quarterback) live show. I broke it up into mp3s and its the only thing I have listened to for two days in a row. (Email me if you'd like a copy of it.) His piano cover of "All Apologies" by Nirvana and his rendition of Donovan's Sing for You are lovely. Simply lovely.
& I love Donovan in an inexplicable way. Maybe it was the time I took him shopping for black pants in the ladies section of K-Mart in Great Barrington and he kissed me on the cheek after and said, "Thanks love." That was a spectacular moment in my life.

& The movie Paris Je T'aime. A love story for the city for lovers.

& I'm considering starting a blog over at Tumblr, so I can just post things I am in hearts with right now (videos and musics and things.) Please discuss.

& Summer music festivals.

& Street fairs.

& This guy's art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the cool kids use Tumblr. And by cool kids, I don't mean myself, of course. I mean the artist formerly known as Culotte Folle.