Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Super Size You.

Yesterday I was at my bank (the Washington Mutual in Windsor Terrace/Park Slope/South Slope (whatever its proper classification is) or alternately: WaMoo), and as I was leaving, I saw this guy:


Okay, so no big deal. He's that guy who ate McDonald's for a month and got all chunky and unhealthy to prove his point and then told everyone how he was never eating fast food again. Remember that? Yes, truly powerful and moving in our society of fatties and skinny coked out starlets in rehab.

Except when I saw him yesterday, he was shoving a giant ice cream cone in his mouth. So much for that "not eating fast food anymore" tomfoolery. Its okay, Morgan Spurlock, we all struggle to stick to our healthy diets. Some of us just don't document it on internationally released documentaries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the part in the film when he puke's.