Friday, October 26, 2007

Signs I may not be coping so well.

One of my least favorite things about myself is my incomprehensible ability to completely switch from a happy go lucky mood to downright drained and stormy cloud. This is exponentially worse when it happens on Friday afternoons. Friday afternoons are for happy times and planning fun weekends, if I am not mistaken.

I have been listening to the Darjeeling Limited soundtrack all day today. Have you seen this film? I thought it was lovely. Here is my ranking of Wes Anderson films from most loved to not loved as much:
1. Rushmore
2. Royal Tennenbaums
3. Bottle Rocket
4. Darjeeling Limited
5. Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

That makes it seem like I didn't like it, but I did. Although the symbolism was a bit oversimplified, i really enjoyed it.

And finally, here is a picture of the two cats that live in my house:


Napkin, on the left, is wearing her unfinished Halloween costume. Ball, on the right, is being awkward for Halloween (shown here in costume).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Napkin so much.