Friday, August 03, 2007

Its a random road trip.

The orange moon was so close I could have wrapped my arms around it and hugged it until the morning. I'm in the middle of a 2 week journey through so many places:

Washington DC (great weekend! who wants a Nintendo Wii? Jen does!)
Minneapolis, MN (don't worry, I'm okay- I wasn't near the bridge)
Menomonie, WI (work)
Rockford, IL (Friday - Tuesday)
Massachusetts (Tuesday - Sunday)

For now, I'm in northwestern Wisconsin enjoying the sexy wood paneling in my hotel room and the free cable plus movie channels. I've been workingworking crazy workaholic style lately which I love/hate-hate/love and staying up late watching random episodes of Big Love-Top Chef-So You Think You Can Dance-and now that most excellent of movies- AMERICAN PSYCHO. The scene where they compare their business cards is on right now- and hands down- my favorite of the movie. "It even has a watermark." I've been so busy with working that I've slacked off on making plans for this two week adventure- totally my fault. As you already knew, my communication recently has been been poor- at best.

Oh yeah. Christian Bale is giving his Huey Lewis and the News speech- and he's about to chop up Jared Leto. Until later, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Where ARE you? I don't SEE YOU?