Sunday, June 17, 2007

Enter exhaustion.

After deciding that it would be amazing to put on the special skills section of my resume "Non-sloppy, efficient vomiting drunk" I puked the most amazing raspberry sorbet colored vomit onto the ground of my subway platform as I stumbled home greeting the sunrise at 5.30 this morning.

I spent yesterday afternoon at the Renegrade Craft Fair at the McCarren Pool. It was not my midwestern mum's potpourri and teddy bear craft fair, that's certain. I walked away with a beautiful hand sewn leather business card organizer and a lamp made from drink umbrellas! All the craftiness at the fair yesterday inspired me to finally decorate and organize my room today. Its been a battle, but I am slowly creating the atmosphere I want my bedroom and office to have. My room is beginning to glow with green and blues and oranges (the basic color scheme). That means I shan't be embarrassed when you come to visit and my walls are bare!

See how I threw in that part about you visiting? Clever. But seriously. Come visit!

No comments: