Tuesday, April 17, 2007

La Dolce Vita.

So, let's get right to it. In bullet points, for your reading conveinence and because that's quicker and I'm not feeling particularly literary at this juncture:

*On Saturday, I moved to New York. The city. And despite rain and generally crappy weather, Hi, I love it here.

*I work from home now. And while you might be inclined to think that working from home means watching soap operas and mid-afternoon lawyer shows, it does not. It does mean I can wear my jammies to work (I have not yet) and that I get to have 1 of 2 cats sitting on my lap as I work. Whereas before, putting on clothes and driving to an office meant getting into work mode, now its a mental process. Sadly, I'm even busier now working from home than when I was working in an office. It doesn't make sense, but that's how it works.

*I saw Smoosh last night. They are 2 sisters who are very small and both under the age of 15. And they rock. And I hope you check them out.

*I'm going to be in Illinois next week. And that means two homecomings in as many weeks. And I find that slightly overwhelming. But I generally find the next 1-2 months overwhelming in terms of scheduling. But you know me, and you know that in an eery way, I *like* being this insanely busy.

Okay my darlings, that's all I have for today.

2 comments:

maura said...

welcome back to the east coast.
at your earliest convenience, let's do dinner.
xoxox.

jenniferocious! said...

Miss Maura,
I am in Illinois until Sunday evening. But after that, I will be in NY for a few weeks before departing for Paris. I will email shortly to confirm a dinner date with you, my dearest.
xoxo,
Jen